I'm Lonely eBook J Willingham David Willingham

A children's illustrated story book about a miniature
pincher dog and his emotions. Sadness and anger when rejected, happiness when loved, fear in a storm,etc. The book demonstrates emotions which children will recognize as part of their own lives.
I'm Lonely eBook J Willingham David Willingham
To be honest, my brother wrote it, but we don't agree on a lot of things. However, I do really like this book and my grandkids have liked having me read this to them.Product details
|

Tags : Buy I'm Lonely: Read 6 Kindle Store Reviews - Amazon.com,ebook,J Willingham, David Willingham,I'm Lonely,CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform,FAMILY & RELATIONSHIPS Emotions,PETS General
People also read other books :
- Around the World in Forty Years Volume IV Fabulous Final Five Years Marilyn Zapata 9780984240623 Books
- Secret Sissy Game Feminization Fables Book 10 edition by Crystal Summers Literature Fiction eBooks
- The Captain Journal Hans Mateboer 9780975948774 Books
- Serenity Symmetry A Coloring Book for Adults Vol IV Vol IV Volume 4 Janie S Little 9781514378144 Books
- The Memory Cheats Doctor Who The Companion Chronicles 603 Simon Guerrier Wendy Padbury Charlie Hayes 9781844355822 Books
I'm Lonely eBook J Willingham David Willingham Reviews
This is a great book with beautiful photographs and hand drawn pictures that clearly illustrate different feelings and emotions. Perfect for children and animal lovers!
This book is perfect for the elementary school where I am the Media Specialist (librarian). The children love the paintings of the dogs and our Guidance Counselor uses the book to help children learn to deal with their emotions.
This is a wonderful book to discuss emotions with your children and give them ways to handle their feelings. It will help children know that it is nornal to feel the way they do at times.
The pictures are great as well, and children are likely to relate to the animals and thier expressions.
This is a charming book. The drawings and photographs are beautiful and I think young children will really enjoy and relate to the animals. I am sending copies to my new nephew and my 2 year old grand nephew. I know that they will both love it.
The book is thoughtful review of the major emotions that children encounter in their young lives. It is well conveived and the photos and art work are clearly in keeping with the subject. The emotions of sad, mad, glad, and afraid are clearly defined, examples are provided through the life of Rhett the dog, and a worksheet is provided for caregivers to review and discuss feelings that the child reader has similarlly experienced. The cover is very enticing for adults and children alike.
As a retired teacher, I personally enjoyed the book and will happily share it with the five year old in my life! I look forward to our discussion of his understanding of these common feelings.
To be honest, my brother wrote it, but we don't agree on a lot of things. However, I do really like this book and my grandkids have liked having me read this to them.

0 Response to "[X8Z]⋙ Descargar Free I'm Lonely eBook J Willingham David Willingham"
Post a Comment